1. The first, and most important step, is admitting that you have a problem. It's hard, but with time and repeated watchings of OTH, you can come to grips with your Chaddiction.
2. Don't be afraid to ask for help. You are not the only person to have gone through this. There are people out there who can help you to accept and deal with your chaddiction. Don't be ashamed if you find yourself scrabbling around youtube for clips of A Cinderella Story, someone out there will know where you can watch without persecution.
3. Find ways to express your Chaddiction, whether this be through writing Jayhempreg, capslocking over Lucas Scott's adorable wee face, or making Chad fanmixes. Repressing your chadmiration will only lead to misery.
4. Remember, it is OKAY to find Chad sexually attractive. This is a well-recorded symptom of Chaddiction, and with time you can learn to function through your attraction and become a valued and valid member of society.
5. Finally, do not be afraid to embrace Chad. It's true that many will judge you, but many more are secretly suffering the afflictions of a chaddiction that they don't have the means to deal with. So, why not take a chance on Chad? It's sure to be a chadventure to remember.